Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Knoppix Doesn't Boot On Windows 8.1

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    Yes Knoppix is based on Debian. But it's a good idea to have enough RAM available for the virtual guest - 33 - 50% of the RAM within your host. My computer has 4 GB RAM. Therefore I use 2048 MB RAM available for the VirtualBox.

    You can change this value everytime before starting the VirtualBox session.
    Hello Werner P. Schulz,

    I have 4GB RAM too so I assigned your same amount but still no luck.
    I really don't understand this.

    Copying stuff via Knoppix works but is very slow and makes my only PC inaccessible for a long time.

    I don't know what else to try.

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by otropogo View Post
    You probably recognized my typo, but just in case, the cheatcode is lang=us
    Aemh no I didn't lol
    But thanks I'll use the code for my keyboard too since I have a similar problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



Toshiba 1TB 2.5

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive

$53.99



New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD

$137.59



Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD

$145.00



HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%) picture

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)

$45.00



HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health

$78.00



Western Digital WD2003FYYS-05T9B0 2TB 7.2K SATA 3.5'' Enterprise Hard Drive picture

Western Digital WD2003FYYS-05T9B0 2TB 7.2K SATA 3.5'' Enterprise Hard Drive

$30.76



HGST HUS726060AL5210 0F22791 6TB 7.2K 3.5

HGST HUS726060AL5210 0F22791 6TB 7.2K 3.5" SAS HDD Enterprise Storage Drive

$78.99



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99