-

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Yes Knoppix is based on Debian. But it's a good idea to have enough RAM available for the virtual guest - 33 - 50% of the RAM within your host. My computer has 4 GB RAM. Therefore I use 2048 MB RAM available for the VirtualBox.
You can change this value everytime before starting the VirtualBox session.
Hello Werner P. Schulz,
I have 4GB RAM too so I assigned your same amount but still no luck.
I really don't understand this.
Copying stuff via Knoppix works but is very slow and makes my only PC inaccessible for a long time.
I don't know what else to try.
-

Originally Posted by
otropogo
You probably recognized my typo, but just in case, the cheatcode is lang=us
Aemh no I didn't lol
But thanks I'll use the code for my keyboard too since I have a similar problem.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Supermicro SYS6018RWTR Dual Intel E52620V4 21GHz DDR4 35 4Bay Server M1 G2U
$199.99