I just make my knoppix CD and this is my 1st contact whit Linux.
I need run a desktop program make with J2SDK 1.4.1!
How can I do this?
Thanks!
Daniel Taranta
I just make my knoppix CD and this is my 1st contact whit Linux.
I need run a desktop program make with J2SDK 1.4.1!
How can I do this?
Thanks!
Daniel Taranta
hi
get from http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.html
and follow the install instructions
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/jre/install.html
good luck!
Well, if you knx-hdinstall to hda1, then you can install other apps as well.
However, if you mean to use the CD boot option only, then try Balckdown Java or GCC's gcj, both of which are already on the KNOPPIX CD.
Good Luck,

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57