-
Teamviewer - not ready - please check your internet connection
Hi,
no in english, sorry Administrator,
I am using
KNOPPIX_V7.2.0DVD-2013-06-16-DE.iso
and a friend of mine needs to help me with an raid1 and lvm. I installed Teamviewer with gdebi which worked just fine.
It just doesn't seem to get internet.
Therefore I stopped the firewall, which helped me to connect to openssh-server, which I've started and changed the port.
So that's already good.
But teamviewer would be great, because we could see at the same time. What do I need to do to get teamviewer connected with the internet?
Thank you already,
Cheers
Hans
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00