-
Won't boot from SCSI RAID (forgive typo below)
I have had luck boot from IDE system...no problem.
I have another computer with SCSI RAID including SCSI CD-ROM. I can boot from other CD (e.g. Windows XP Install CD); however, I am unable to boot Knoppix CD
During the start-up process my RAID recognizes that the Knoppix CD is bootable, it labels it as the boot device, then it proceeds to boot from HD.
I'm a newbie Linux user, but I have a small amount of experience tweaking (and smacking!) my hardware and usually end up getting it to do what I want...In this case however, I have hit a brick wall.
I hope someone has some suggestions!!
Similar Threads
-
By corkypa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By master_b in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By alexk195 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By scoozme in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:44 AM
-
By Locri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99