I am trying to get to grips with Scribus, and am loving it, however, there are a few things I can't find in the documentation.
I am trying to put together a 30 page document, that has many common features on each page, however, occasional pages are completely different. I want most of the pages to be two colum text pages with text automatically flowing from one collumn to the next, and from one page to the next, but every now and then a page will have a full page graphic. I am not sure how to set up a template to take a text file in and make all the pages, and then break that up with individual odd pages. Do I have to do each page by hand, and select the template I want?
Thank you!
PS There are left and right hand pages too!

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50