I'm relatively new to Linux and I have a problem and an idea of how to solve it, but I'm hoping someone can tell me if it will work, before I accidentally screw something up.
I have a new Lenovo Yoga Idea Pad (...). I wanted to dual boot Windows 8 and Linux Mint. The machine does not have an ethernet port or a cd drive. I put Mint on a flash drive and booted, but Mint didn't recognize my wireless card or my graphics card. Since I don't have an internet connection, I can't do anything.
Here's my idea. I removed Mint. Now, I have Knoppix on a flash drive with some overlay to allow persistent changes, (which doesn't recognize my wireless card either). If I put the flash drive in a different computer and install the drivers I need, and then install Knoppix from this flash drive on my Lenovo, will the installation have the proper drivers?
Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz Memory DIMM Tested Excellent Condition
$155.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$949.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98