When I boot my desktop with Knoppix 7.2.0, the network doesn't work. When I reboot into windows7, my "Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)" needs to be replaced. This happened twice.
Any help?
Thanks,
Sam

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
1979 Guide To Home Computers Altair Poly 88 North Star IMSAI PCS-80 Heath H8
$24.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$59.99