-
WindowsXP now won't boot
After running Knoppix 3.2 I try and boot back into my native OS of WinXP Pro and I get a momentary BSOD and then the machine reboots. I think it is the kernel.exe error but it goes by too fast too read. The CD is not in the drive when this happens. I try to boot to safe mode and that doesnt work either. I can get back into Knoppix with no trouble. What does Knoppix change on hda1 that might cause this to happen? Any ideas?
Thankx,
Scott
Similar Threads
-
By pboodi in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By sneeze in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 06:16 PM
-
By Kepaletswet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By dwflo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99