-
Senior Member
registered user
Xterm : getting preferences to stick
Hi;
I'm using knoppix 3.2
I created an .Xdefaults in my home directory and put some settings in for xterm.
I did xrdb .Xresources and everything was great until I rebooted.
I had to run/have to run xrdb each time I boot to get the prefs to stick.
Can anyone tell me where I need to set things to make my .Xdefaults permanent?
Thanks
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By Ev0lSquirrel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 11:20 PM
-
By fourtrackmind in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 02:20 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99