Hi;
I noticed something rather odd.
I use the "radio" program that comes with xawtv.
It uses an ncurses front end.
Pressing key "g" then a frequency takes you to the station you want to listen to.
Pressing the up arrow lets you "scroll the tuner".
I've found that if I press the up arrow AFTER using "g" to get to a frequency that I will be kicked out of radio and find myself back in the xterm.
This happens with xterm and konsole. Does not happen with rxvt.
I am wondering if this has something to do with international keyboard settings( which I have set to American via KDE)?
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Steve

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99