Hi;
I noticed something rather odd.
I use the "radio" program that comes with xawtv.
It uses an ncurses front end.
Pressing key "g" then a frequency takes you to the station you want to listen to.
Pressing the up arrow lets you "scroll the tuner".
I've found that if I press the up arrow AFTER using "g" to get to a frequency that I will be kicked out of radio and find myself back in the xterm.
This happens with xterm and konsole. Does not happen with rxvt.
I am wondering if this has something to do with international keyboard settings( which I have set to American via KDE)?
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Steve

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00