-
Senior Member
registered user
Keyboard signals, xawtv/radio, xterm, & konsole
Hi;
I noticed something rather odd.
I use the "radio" program that comes with xawtv.
It uses an ncurses front end.
Pressing key "g" then a frequency takes you to the station you want to listen to.
Pressing the up arrow lets you "scroll the tuner".
I've found that if I press the up arrow AFTER using "g" to get to a frequency that I will be kicked out of radio and find myself back in the xterm.
This happens with xterm and konsole. Does not happen with rxvt.
I am wondering if this has something to do with international keyboard settings( which I have set to American via KDE)?
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 03:29 AM
-
By DougE in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:40 PM
-
By markgilmore1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:12 AM
-
By pigface in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz HP32D4U8S8HC-8XR
$74.99

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00