Hi;
I noticed something rather odd.
I use the "radio" program that comes with xawtv.
It uses an ncurses front end.
Pressing key "g" then a frequency takes you to the station you want to listen to.
Pressing the up arrow lets you "scroll the tuner".
I've found that if I press the up arrow AFTER using "g" to get to a frequency that I will be kicked out of radio and find myself back in the xterm.
This happens with xterm and konsole. Does not happen with rxvt.
I am wondering if this has something to do with international keyboard settings( which I have set to American via KDE)?
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Steve

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 9 i7-1185g7 32GB RAM 512GB NVME
$509.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99