Hi;
I noticed something rather odd.
I use the "radio" program that comes with xawtv.
It uses an ncurses front end.
Pressing key "g" then a frequency takes you to the station you want to listen to.
Pressing the up arrow lets you "scroll the tuner".
I've found that if I press the up arrow AFTER using "g" to get to a frequency that I will be kicked out of radio and find myself back in the xterm.
This happens with xterm and konsole. Does not happen with rxvt.
I am wondering if this has something to do with international keyboard settings( which I have set to American via KDE)?
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Steve

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99