I love Knoppix 7.0.5.
There is one annoying issue when operating dual monitors on my PC - an ACER Aspire AX1800 Quad Core with ATI Radeon HD4650 1024mg RAM video graphics. Monitor 1 HP 2309m HDMI connection, Monitor 2 Benq GL2440 DVI connection.
The problem is, when I move a window from monitor 1 to monitor 2, as the window moves into monitor 2 it leaves trails (like mouse trails) behind it. This makes it hard to see what I'm doing as every time I move a window I get dozens of overlapping windows in a trail. Is anyone else experiencing this with Knoppix and xrandr?
I use the same dual monitors in Win 7, and they have tested okay on Ubuntu and Fedora current versions. Not sure why this issue happens in Knoppix. Any ideas?

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99