-
Well, after using this fix a few days, I got to say Orca 3.4 is an overall improvement over Orca 2.3 with my only complaint being its insistence on reading the time elapsed field on YouTube videos(at least with HTML5 playback). Trying to find a fix for that little annoyance, I discovered that in 7.2, the Orca preferences window is inaccessible and this fix doesn't work to make it accessible(and I double-checked with vanilla Knoppix 7.2 to confirm my alterations weren't the cause). I guess this bug was overlooked on account of being overshadowed by Firefox/Iceweasel being inaccessible and the Downgrade Fix fixing both problems. As for the above fix being unneeded when using Gnome instead of LXDE, I am going to assume crippling over-specialization: by making Orca better integrated into the Gnome Desktop, the orca devs negatively impacted compatibility with other DEs.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95