-
Well, after using this fix a few days, I got to say Orca 3.4 is an overall improvement over Orca 2.3 with my only complaint being its insistence on reading the time elapsed field on YouTube videos(at least with HTML5 playback). Trying to find a fix for that little annoyance, I discovered that in 7.2, the Orca preferences window is inaccessible and this fix doesn't work to make it accessible(and I double-checked with vanilla Knoppix 7.2 to confirm my alterations weren't the cause). I guess this bug was overlooked on account of being overshadowed by Firefox/Iceweasel being inaccessible and the Downgrade Fix fixing both problems. As for the above fix being unneeded when using Gnome instead of LXDE, I am going to assume crippling over-specialization: by making Orca better integrated into the Gnome Desktop, the orca devs negatively impacted compatibility with other DEs.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67