Hi. I need to find out if I can use Knoppix to install win7 from USB. I
> tried PLOP but got the following error: plpa20! Tried contacting PLOP but
> haven't heard back from them. My pewter does not have a 'boot from usb'
> option. TYVM.
Hi. I need to find out if I can use Knoppix to install win7 from USB. I
> tried PLOP but got the following error: plpa20! Tried contacting PLOP but
> haven't heard back from them. My pewter does not have a 'boot from usb'
> option. TYVM.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Ubiquiti Cloud Key Gen2 Plus UniFi Controller 1TB HDD
$105.00