I put v7.2.0 on a DVD and booted from it. I used the flash-knoppix option from the GUI to put it on my 16 GB Patriot stick. I've tried booting from it on several machines, but none will boot from it. Some just hang and others ignore the drive and boot windows even though I put the USB stick at the top of the boot order. I made a similar USB stick with v7.0.5? on it, it boots fine. I poked around the internet for ideas. I found a suggestion to use install-mbr on the USB stick. Unfortunately, when I do apt-get install mbr, I get a not found message even though my sources.list points to wheezy and when I looked there, mbr was listed. I know computers, but I'm not yet well versed in Linux or Knoppix. Can you help me?

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco System P 715w AC 80 Platinum Config 1 Power Supply Spare - PWRC1715WACP
$324.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
CISCO C9200-24PB-A Catalyst Ethernet 24B Ports PoE+ Switch
$2999.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99