Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix and SCO Unix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7

    Knoppix and SCO Unix

    I booted Knoppix on our SCO Unix computer. It worked fine - except it couldn't mount the SCO disk. Is there a filesystem available to do that (I think SCO uses something unusual. S51K or something like that?) and how do I get it? Is it safe? Thanks. I know computers, but less about Unix/Linux than others.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1
    I saw this post on another site. Not sure if it helps, but I am dealing with the same issue. Trying to get data off a SCO disk. http://codeverge.com/grc.techtalk.li...nd-sco/1591364

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS picture

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS

$8199.99



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper JNP10K-RE-BLNK / 1 Year Warranty / Ships Today picture

Juniper JNP10K-RE-BLNK / 1 Year Warranty / Ships Today

$700.00



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch. picture

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.

$95.55