nothing special
it is a standard iso image
I've downloaded the Knoppix iso and tested it with MD5Sum and it's OK. However everytime I try to burn it to a CD using xcdroast or gcombust, the CD ends up mostly blank (I think). A boot from the CD give a partial load and then stops, with the error message that it cannot find the CD file system.
I can create CDs such as backups, so I know it works OK.
Are there any special burn options I need to set for this to work?
Thanks for your help.
Jim
nothing special
it is a standard iso image
Still--I had lots of problems trying to burn a copy of March 30 on 3 machines running 3 different burn programs. Lots of error messages, sometimes a complete burn that would hang on boot.Originally Posted by oscar
May 21 gave me no problems at all making copies.
Just my observations.
Try this:
login as root
cdrecord -scanbus
(mine gives)
0,0,0 0) 'HL-DT-ST' 'RW/DVD GCC-4120B' '2.01' Removable CD-ROM
then
cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -v /path/to/iso
(your dev might be different from 0,0,0)

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62