Could you post the output of sudo fdisk -l /dev/hda from a CD boot so we can see the layout of the partitions on the the drive.
My problem is :
I installed Knoppix on HDD - everything was allright.
My only problem was that the Root password was wrong and i couln't get it !
So I tryed to reinstall knoppix this way :
1. Started Knoppix from CD
2. Started Hdd-install
3. Deleted the Partiton (set the partition to Win95/FAT32)
4. Formated this Partition with FAT32
5. Started Knoppix from CD
6. Saw that 10 hda's where displayed (no hda was readable !!!)
7. Started hdd-install again
8. Made the FAT32 Partition to one Linux Swap (500MB) and one Linux (3000MB)
9. Installation stoped after creating Swap Partition !!!! (nothing happend)
I wanted to create a ext3 Partition and then
In the Console was displayed something like writing super blocks on HDD or something like this. At this point nothing happend !!!
I waited over five minutes but nothing happend !!!
What is wrong ?
And what's with the 10 hda's ? I've at least only 7 !!!
The ten hda's are not displayed if I delete the Partition and let it free disk space ! But then I can't install Knoppix on HDD so what can I do ?
How can I delete all the Partion- I think there is something on it - just even if I formated it !!!
Please can you help me ?
Mad_Max_FX
Could you post the output of sudo fdisk -l /dev/hda from a CD boot so we can see the layout of the partitions on the the drive.
All ok I just had to wait 12 minutes !!!!
Thanx !!

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00