I think you should write 'KNOPPIX' or 'ADRIANE' in lowercase letters:orCode:knoppix lang=ukI hope that helps.Code:adriane lang=uk
Hello,
I have had exposure to Linux in the past (principally Mandrake & Knoppix), and have experimented with various Live Distributions.
My Mother's Laptop runs Windows XP, and has recently been riddled with malware. I have successfully run Live distributions of Knoppix 7.2.00 & Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on it earlier this year. However, following the malware (most of which has been removed) I cannot run KNOPPIX 7.2.00 (16/06/2013) Live (or any other Live distributions). or install KNOPPIX 7.2.00 (16/06/2013) on the C drive (there is 50 Gb free).
When KNOPPIX boots from the DVD, the program gets as far as displaying the KNOPPIX Penguin Header & the BOOT Command Line prompt. Typing KNOPPIX, 'KNOPPIX lang=uk' or ADRIENE results in the screen going blank. After a while DVD activity ceases, and the PC has effectively crashed.
.
I really don't know how to proceed - I cannot erase XP & Picassa until KNOPPIX (or another distribution) works & there seems to be no point in replacing the built in (scsi) drive until it does, I have run out of ideas. All suggestions will be gratefully received.
Regards
NICK W
I think you should write 'KNOPPIX' or 'ADRIANE' in lowercase letters:orCode:knoppix lang=ukI hope that helps.Code:adriane lang=uk

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
⭐️Atari RX8044 Joust Vintage Computer Game Cartridge⭐️Vintage 1983⭐️
$7.93
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99