-
problem with Calibre conversion program....
I have used Calibre e-book converter for some time with windows and now that I have installed Knoppix on my computer I have been trying to load books on my cell phone to no avial.Calibre from 2014-04-12 05:45:07.png As you can see it says at the bottom of the screen that it is connected to the Android phone, then when I try to load a book it says it has no device connected?
What do I have to do to get this to work right. I don't have any trouble with it in Windows.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59