Hi, I have tried to install KNOPPIX 7.3 on an USB disk using flash-install. The process aborted with an error message from syslinux: unsupported sectors size.
The disk has a size of 250 GB and uses sectors of size 4096 bytes (Verbatim Pocket Drive, 1.8").
I have installed the latest version of syslinux from "Debian Experimental" (6.03~pre1+dfsg-3) but the same error occured.
I may try harddisk install instead but I'd like to have an encrypted "container" for any private file in /home, /var etc. Harddisk installation would require me to manually set up this configuration
Any suggestion?

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Pre Owned | IBM System x3650 M4 AC1 Server with 1x Intel CPU & 16GB RAM
$154.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99