I have knoppix from a few years ago. I don't recall it doing this before, but it is talking.. speaking out every letter I type.
How do I turn off that voice?
I have knoppix from a few years ago. I don't recall it doing this before, but it is talking.. speaking out every letter I type.
How do I turn off that voice?
If you use the ADRIANE CD you can boot with the cheat code 'knoppix'

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
ZIPPY USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Pendrive Thumb Drive 4GB, 8GB, 32GB, 64GB LOT
$212.49
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$140.40
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99