I have a modem I want to configure. Currently it gives an external IP. I want to explore its settings. (and of course this is not behind a NAT router). I want to be able to do so safely. Would knoppix off USB run any servers accessible from the internet? if so that's a concern.. how can I stop them all listening?
i'm thinking about udp ones too just to be safe.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00