Hi, I have tried to install KNOPPIX 7.3 on an USB disk using flash-install. The process aborted with an error message from syslinux: unsupported sectors size.
The disk has a size of 250 GB and uses sectors of size 4096 bytes (Verbatim Pocket Drive, 1.8").
I have installed the latest version of syslinux from "Debian Experimental" (6.03~pre1+dfsg-3) but the same error occured.
I may try harddisk install instead but I'd like to have an encrypted "container" for any private file in /home, /var etc. Harddisk installation would require me to manually set up this configuration
Any suggestion?

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00