Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Probelm when remastering

  1. #11
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    .. running du on source and destination they have different size, ..
    The question is, what "du" calculates. If I use
    Code:
    du -sc ...
    I've got 9944692 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 10812896 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'. But if I've use
    Code:
    du -sc --apparent-size ...
    I've got 9850347 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 9886877 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'.

    Also with
    Code:
    diff -q -r /KNOPPIX/ /media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/
    I couldn't find any real difference.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Werner, you are right, du is not the problem, I restart from the begging again and now it generated without error using -b on compress ( i think using -L -2, also should works). Probrably i did something wrong on the first test. About time using th default script I got 28 minutes and with -b i got 58 minutes (for compress part). I'm using a HP Proliant server with a six core xeon and 20GB of ram and SSA disks.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK picture

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK

$169.95



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total picture

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total

$120.00



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY picture

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY

$229.00



Lot Of 10 SK  hynix 8GB 2rx8 PC4 -2133p Laptop Memory picture

Lot Of 10 SK hynix 8GB 2rx8 PC4 -2133p Laptop Memory

$285.00



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested picture

lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested

$1000.00



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$288.19



Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW picture

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW

$1.39