Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Probelm when remastering

  1. #11
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    .. running du on source and destination they have different size, ..
    The question is, what "du" calculates. If I use
    Code:
    du -sc ...
    I've got 9944692 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 10812896 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'. But if I've use
    Code:
    du -sc --apparent-size ...
    I've got 9850347 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 9886877 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'.

    Also with
    Code:
    diff -q -r /KNOPPIX/ /media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/
    I couldn't find any real difference.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Werner, you are right, du is not the problem, I restart from the begging again and now it generated without error using -b on compress ( i think using -L -2, also should works). Probrably i did something wrong on the first test. About time using th default script I got 28 minutes and with -b i got 58 minutes (for compress part). I'm using a HP Proliant server with a six core xeon and 20GB of ram and SSA disks.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal picture

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal

$150.00



Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012 picture

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012

$74.99



Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board picture

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board

$109.99



DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer picture

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer

$649.95



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation

$79.95



Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested

$180.00



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$269.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99