-
.. running du on source and destination they have different size, ..
The question is, what "du" calculates. If I use I've got 9944692 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 10812896 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'. But if I've use
Code:
du -sc --apparent-size ...
I've got 9850347 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 9886877 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'.
Also with
Code:
diff -q -r /KNOPPIX/ /media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/
I couldn't find any real difference.
-
Werner, you are right, du is not the problem, I restart from the begging again and now it generated without error using -b on compress ( i think using -L -2, also should works). Probrably i did something wrong on the first test. About time using th default script I got 28 minutes and with -b i got 58 minutes (for compress part). I'm using a HP Proliant server with a six core xeon and 20GB of ram and SSA disks.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99