Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Probelm when remastering

  1. #11
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    .. running du on source and destination they have different size, ..
    The question is, what "du" calculates. If I use
    Code:
    du -sc ...
    I've got 9944692 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 10812896 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'. But if I've use
    Code:
    du -sc --apparent-size ...
    I've got 9850347 for '/KNOPPIX/' and 9886877 for '/media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/'.

    Also with
    Code:
    diff -q -r /KNOPPIX/ /media/sda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/
    I couldn't find any real difference.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Werner, you are right, du is not the problem, I restart from the begging again and now it generated without error using -b on compress ( i think using -L -2, also should works). Probrably i did something wrong on the first test. About time using th default script I got 28 minutes and with -b i got 58 minutes (for compress part). I'm using a HP Proliant server with a six core xeon and 20GB of ram and SSA disks.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New  picture

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New

$1049.00