Thanks, the (re)start thing fixed it. Quite helpful as fixed windows significantly reduce usability...
I put a note in with the DVD because I imagine I will need to do this each time I use the DVD on the machine that had the problem.
Thanks, the (re)start thing fixed it. Quite helpful as fixed windows significantly reduce usability...
I put a note in with the DVD because I imagine I will need to do this each time I use the DVD on the machine that had the problem.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$53.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
MSI Z390M Mortar LGA1151 Intel Z390 DDR4 Dual M.2 USB3.1 MATX Motherboard
$94.99