I am trying to download Knoppix for a 32 bit computer but nothing on the download site differentiates between the two versions. How do I distinguish between the two, or is there a difference?
I am trying to download Knoppix for a 32 bit computer but nothing on the download site differentiates between the two versions. How do I distinguish between the two, or is there a difference?
All the applications within Knoppix-DVD are 32bit. If you have more than 3GB RAM, you can use the 64 bit boot option to have full access to whole of your RAM.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98