Don't know if this will help, but I had to disable PNP in my BIOS to get my sound to work.
Hey guys...
When I try the sndconfig thing in Knoppix.. it detects my soundcard fine.. but when it gets to the sample sound thing, there's no sound.. any ideas on this one?
Don't know if this will help, but I had to disable PNP in my BIOS to get my sound to work.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Unclaimed Cloud Managed Security Appliance Firewall SD-WAN
$119.99
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50