PS. I just used MC to view the /dev/video area and I do not have a /dev/video0. So maybe this is just a link and it works... please help connect /dev to command ?
This old card still works just great in Windows XP -Really Does it ALL. I have a barebone Hardware setup today w 7.2 Knoppix USB 256 GB No hard drives ... Everything is fine except I can't initialize the /dev/video ? The Knoppix 'Sound and Video Menu' has 'METV' with many drivers to choose from and (same) Menu has 'TVTime Television Viewer' which comes up w config menu. Question: We had it working great back with Slackware 3 or 4? Does anybody know the out of box '/dev' and which command to type to begin the card /dev communication. Thanks for this time.
Last edited by ttopp; 06-15-2014 at 11:15 PM.
PS. I just used MC to view the /dev/video area and I do not have a /dev/video0. So maybe this is just a link and it works... please help connect /dev to command ?

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00