PS. I just used MC to view the /dev/video area and I do not have a /dev/video0. So maybe this is just a link and it works... please help connect /dev to command ?
This old card still works just great in Windows XP -Really Does it ALL. I have a barebone Hardware setup today w 7.2 Knoppix USB 256 GB No hard drives ... Everything is fine except I can't initialize the /dev/video ? The Knoppix 'Sound and Video Menu' has 'METV' with many drivers to choose from and (same) Menu has 'TVTime Television Viewer' which comes up w config menu. Question: We had it working great back with Slackware 3 or 4? Does anybody know the out of box '/dev' and which command to type to begin the card /dev communication. Thanks for this time.
Last edited by ttopp; 06-15-2014 at 11:15 PM.
PS. I just used MC to view the /dev/video area and I do not have a /dev/video0. So maybe this is just a link and it works... please help connect /dev to command ?

Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box
$643.08
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$52.47
Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00
Apple Macintosh System 7.5 Vintage 1994 Mac OS 2 Original CDs Box Manual
$70.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99