.
Greetings, westcoast.
One rather trivial reason to use the reiserfs persistence option
is that it's faster. Formatting 3 G of Fat32 persistence seems to
take forever.
Regarding the options:Installation on FAT32 with (optional) overlay file < 4GBInstallation on FAT32 with additional overlay partitionI don't really understand the difference and am not sure which to choose. I would require only about 3000mb.I am using 7.3.0 dvd, and have a 16GB usb drive.I don't have a hdd I only use the usb.Could anyone help me decide which option to use?
.
Greetings, westcoast.
One rather trivial reason to use the reiserfs persistence option
is that it's faster. Formatting 3 G of Fat32 persistence seems to
take forever.
Thanks for the info.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00