-
incorrect presentation of site
hi, i have installed knoppix in a USB so i could use my laptop, until i will replace the HDD.
the problem is that i could not wathc the following 2 sites:
-youtube.com
-watch32.com
after doing an apt-get install gnash flashplugin-nonfree i could see youtube, although it was showing the videos correctly i was getting a message that an adobe plugin was missing. the watch32 site though could not show the embedded videos at all.
any ideas?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings binary_dreamer.
I've always used flashplugin-nonfree with iceweasel; I'm not familiar with gnash.
I get video on both the sites you mention; however, many or most seem
to be 'invalid' formats on watch32.com , which I take to mean they might
not be flash (exactly) or that they are digital-rights-protected.
I suggest you un-install gnash one way or another and try flashplugin-nonfree.
To get flashplugin-nonfree, either use
Main Menu > Knoppix > install components > flashplugin-nonfree; or
Main Menu > Synaptic > flashplugin-nonfree.
HTH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung Tab A11+ - Brand New Sealed - Metro Locked
$170.00