Do you still have no wireless network after reboot of Knoppix?
my laptop on knoppix on wifi was fine up till this morning, but then it lost connection, and I couldn't see my wireless router listed.
I checked on my phone and it is there.
I clicked around on the taskbar and saw an option to disable/enable it, I thought that might help, though now it doesn't list any at all and I can't see what I clicked there.
I have clicked "enable networking", but it's not showing any wireless networks.
Do you still have no wireless network after reboot of Knoppix?
Yep, still not showing any. It's not even showing the wireless adaptor. I think it may possibly be a hardware issue, it's a laptop so if I want to fix it i'll have to open it and that's a project. so i'll have to leave opening it up for now
thanks
Check your function keys.
On a laptop, one of your function keys toggles wifi off and on.
HTH

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95