-
Hello
I used at first [Ctrl Alt F2] and then the code. I'm sorry that I didn't write it.
If I understand it, the point is to switch to a state of init 2. Then file panel in /home/knoppix/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels/ I overwrite with file panel from /etc/skel/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels. And then switch to the status init 5.
I performed, but without result.
Still, I stated that I uninstalled using Synaptic Libre office including configuration files and installed Open Office using dpkg -i * .deb. Synaptic shows it as installed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99