Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lightbug for Knoppix 7.2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3
    Hello
    I used at first [Ctrl Alt F2] and then the code. I'm sorry that I didn't write it.
    If I understand it, the point is to switch to a state of init 2. Then file panel in /home/knoppix/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels/ I overwrite with file panel from /etc/skel/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels. And then switch to the status init 5.
    I performed, but without result.
    Still, I stated that I uninstalled using Synaptic Libre office including configuration files and installed Open Office using dpkg -i * .deb. Synaptic shows it as installed.

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    Do you have now the file
    /home/knoppix/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels/panel

    Perhaps, you also need
    Code:
    su
    chown knoppix:knoppix /home/knoppix/.config/lxpanel/LXDE/panels/panel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590 picture

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590

$129.00



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99