If you start Knoppix from cd you know that all types of hdd (Partitions) are shown , right ? And now I installed Knoppix to hdd and booted it and my windows HDD are away !! I can't find them !! Is there a way to include them ?
If you start Knoppix from cd you know that all types of hdd (Partitions) are shown , right ? And now I installed Knoppix to hdd and booted it and my windows HDD are away !! I can't find them !! Is there a way to include them ?

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$276.23
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop i5-12500H RTX 3050 Ti 16GB RAM 1.5TB SSD
$550.00