I get this error:
I'm using the latest version of VMWare Player, with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU core and a 16GB HDD attached to it. Booting from the ISO.
I get this error:
I'm using the latest version of VMWare Player, with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU core and a 16GB HDD attached to it. Booting from the ISO.
It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
oshit, I tested the hash with teracopy turns out it's bad, even tho I downloaded it using torrents, weird, i'll try using direct mirrors

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99
ORIGINAL Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L-USED Transceiver
$6995.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99