-
Strange booting error on MacMini
I have a perfectly OK running installation of Knoppix 7.2 in a USB 3.0 External Hard drive. When I use that drive in a PC it boots OK, but when I try to boot in in the mac mini, a black screen appears saying "boot error".My mac mini does not have OS X installed but Linux Mint.How can I solve this, so I can use my Knoppix in both machines?Thanks in advanceNacho
-
The same USD external drive, when connected to a PC boots perfectly. Also a simple ISO image boots normally on the mac, but once installed using the flash installer no longer boots. Black screen with the "Boot error" message.
Very weird.
Any clues?
thanks
-
Your problem doesn't seems so be a Knoppix problem.
Perhaps Mac computers FAQ will help you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM CMSX16GX4M1A3200C22
$65.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99