-
Upgrade from Knoppix 7.2 on an 8Gb USB flash disk to 7.3 on a 16Gb one.
I use 7.2 on an 8Gb flash disk. How can I keep my settings for 7.3 on a 16Gb flash disk? Thanks.
-
With the "flash disk install" of Knoppix CeBIT version 7.3 you have had the ability to "update" a previous Knoppix version. Perhaps KK will offer this option also in the version 7.4.
It is uncertain when will the 7.4 be ready. I suppose, KK is struggling with many problems; at debian-knoppix.alioth I cannot see any new new upload.
-
Thanks for your answer, Werner.
I have used version 7.1 and am using 7.2. Both on 8Gb pendrives made by pendrivelinux.
As version 7.3 is not yet offered by that site, I'd like to have my 7.2 "moved" to an 16Gb pendrive.
Is it possible to do? If so, tell me please where I can get the instructions.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99

Win Server Datacenter 2025 64-Bit DVD 24 Core 50 DAL Brand New +
$55.99