It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
I get this error:
I'm using the latest version of VMWare Player, with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU core and a 16GB HDD attached to it. Booting from the ISO.
It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
oshit, I tested the hash with teracopy turns out it's bad, even tho I downloaded it using torrents, weird, i'll try using direct mirrors

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99