It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
I get this error:
I'm using the latest version of VMWare Player, with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU core and a 16GB HDD attached to it. Booting from the ISO.
It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
oshit, I tested the hash with teracopy turns out it's bad, even tho I downloaded it using torrents, weird, i'll try using direct mirrors

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM 128GB(8x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
$500.00
Desktop RAM DIMM Memory Modules Lot of 8 Computer RAM Sticks for PC Desktop 64GB
$100.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00