It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
I get this error:
I'm using the latest version of VMWare Player, with 1GB RAM, 1 CPU core and a 16GB HDD attached to it. Booting from the ISO.
It seems, your problem is caused by VMWare.
What are segmentation faults
Did you try to burn a Knoppix DVD and boot with this? Don't omit to test the Knoppix DVD with the cheatcode "knoppix testcd".
oshit, I tested the hash with teracopy turns out it's bad, even tho I downloaded it using torrents, weird, i'll try using direct mirrors

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$18.99
Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29
Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59